Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tool 11: Self Assessing and Reflecting

1.  My favorite tool in my box is the Wordle.  I love making the posters and making our gym language enriched.  One of the new tools I am using is the iMovie for student portfolios.
2.  I have loved the technology piece and find that it enhances what we do in Health Fitness when it is appropriate.  My vision has been widen and with the digital resources available to us, it is now feasible for us to incorporate them into our lesson activities.  I will be enhancing classroom management, station activities and projects based on student numbers and available resources.
3.  The only thing that surprised me from the 11 Tools program is how much is out there and the time needed to explore and practice for mastery and implementation to occur.


I am very thankful that I was required to complete this program because I have gained much needed digital knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment